This course provides innovative tools that can be implemented immediately, which will guide your team’s talents, improve their performance, and positively impact their environment. It will also help you develop an inclusive and transformational style of leadership in accelerated and constantly changing environments.
It’s comprised of hands-on learning, case studies, group coaching sessions, and special events that will strengthen your network contacts, and help you carry out your work and your team to the next level.
In addition, you will meet other women leaders in their areas, who are impacting the business world and who will become your collaborators, clients, colleagues, mentors and friends.
What are you taking from the course?
- You will gain an understanding of the foundations of inclusive leadership, which fosters creativity and innovation in your team.
- You will learn to give effective feedback and increase performance.
- You will know how to align the company, your team and yourself in moments of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- You will make a map of your team’s talent and you will know with what talent you can count on for the future.
- You will define the big question for your team: What is your challenge?
What topics are addressed?
- 21st Century Leadership
- Leadership adaptability
- Talent management
- Potential vs Performance
- Influences and challenges in adaptation and performance